2022 FZ25 price has seen a hike of Rs 2000 across the line-up. As a new model year, the FZS gets two fresh colors…
Just a few days after it got revealed through leaks, the 2022 FZ25 is now official as the company has announced its official launch through a press note.
Visually, the higher spec FZS-25 has received two new paint schemes – Matte Copper and Matte Black.
However, the FZ-25 remains unchanged visually and will continue the same colour scheme as the previous generation models – Racing Blue and Metallic Black. The older colors on the FZS have been discontinued.
2022 FZ25 Price:
For the year 2022, The Yamaha FZS-25 and FZ-25 have received price hikes of Rs. 2,000/-
Previously, Yamaha was offering the FZS-25 at a price of Rs. 1,41,300/- (ex-showroom, Delhi). From today, the 2022 FZS-25 will be available at Rs. 1,43,300/- (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Similarly, the FZ-25 was offered at Rs. 1,36,800/-. The new pricing for the 2022 FZ-25 will be Rs. 1,38,800/- (ex-showroom,Delhi).
Other than the price hike and addition of two new colours to only the high-spec model, both the FZS-25 and FZ-25 remain the same mechanically and there are no additional features as well.
Quick Overview – 2022 FZS-25 and 2022 FZ-25:
- Both the bikes are powered by a 249 cc, air-cooled, SOHC, single-cylinder engine.
- This engine produces 20.8 PS of power at 8000 RPM and 20.1 Nm of torque at 6000 RPM.
- The engine transfers its power through a 5-speed transmission using a wet, multi-plate clutch system.
- Braking is handled by disc set-up with (282 mm rotors at the front and 220 mm rotors at the rear and are aided by dual-channel ABS.
- The nakeds ride on 17” alloy wheels on both ends and feature 100-section front and 140-section rear rubber.
- Features list consists of an all-LED illumination, negative LCD instrument cluster, under cowling along with side-stand with engine cut-off switch are offered as standard in both variants.
- The top-spec FZS-25 variant gets additional hardware like a long visor, brush guards on the handle grips and golden alloy wheels.
The 2022 quarter liter FZ will be available at all company dealerships from 24th of January ie today onwards. Do you think the FZ25 range will be able to fight out the new onslaught from the Pulsar 250 twins? If you want to know more about the new Pulsar, check out its review below…