2022 250 Adventure price is still lower than its original launch price of 2.48 Lakh. In its new year update, the model is offered in fresher colors…
Last month KTM unveiled the updated 250 Adventure for the year 2022. Today, they have officially launched their new quarter liter Adventure model in India. at Rs. 2,35,000/- (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Bookings for the 2022 250 Adventure have commenced at all KTM dealerships across the country and they are offering easy finance options along with special EMI offers starting at Rs 6,300/-.
2022 250 Adventure Price
|250 Adventure||Rs 2.35 Lakh|
The 250 Adventure was launched in India at Rs 2.48 Lakh, however, Bajaj-KTM announced a price reduction which brought the motorcycle down to Rs 2.30 Lakh. Though KTM said that offer was for a limited period but prices are still around that tag – even for the new model.
Meanwhile India has seen the entry of a direct rival – Benelli TRK251 which retails at 2.51 Lakh.
*all prices mentioned in this story are ex-showroom
250 Adventure – Key Features
Let us refresh your memory with the highlighting features of 2022 KTM 250 Adventure:
- 2 new colourways introduced – KTM Electronic Orange and KTM Factory Racing Blue.
- The design is Influenced from their rally conquering machines.
- It utilizes a light trellis frame with bolt-on subframe.
- The ADV has 200 mm of ground clearance with 170 mm of suspension travel at the front and 177 mm at the rear.
- The seat height is 855 mm.
- It is equipped with WP Apex suspension set-up at front and at the rear.
- Braking system is by Bybre with 320 mm rotors at the front and 230 mm at the rear equipped with dual-channel ABS along with off-road mode.
- LCD display is standard with a switch to select off-road ABS.
- It is powered by a 250 cc, single-cylinder, DOHC engine generating 30 PS of power and 24 Nm of torque.
- Gets 6-speed transmission equipped with power assist slipper clutch system.
- The ADV runs on 19″ in the front and 17″ at the rear cast wheel rims with tubeless tyres.
Apart from TRK, other options around the KTM are Himalayan, Xpulse and the G310 GS that you can consider.