2021 Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 customization options under MiY include visors, engine protectors, seats, etc
Apart from various new colors, Royal Enfield is also now offering its 650 Twins under the MiY option. MiY is company’s customization program which is being rolled out for more motorcycles in the portfolio.
Interceptor 650 Customization Options
Under MiY, the 2021 Interceptor 650 gets..
- two new seat options – standard touring dual seat and touring seat with ribbed styled stitching with cowl type finish.
- Various engine guard and sump guards in different finishes.
- Touring mirrors
- tall and short tinted flyscreens
- Fork gaiters
2021 Interceptor 650 Launched at 2.75 Lac; Gets New Colors
Continental GT 650 Customization Options
Under MiY the 2021 Continental GT 650 gets…
- Painted screen kit in black
- bar end mirrors
- single seat cowl in many colors
- Sump guards and engine guards
2021 Continental GT 650 Launched at 2.92 Lac; Gets New Colors
The good thing is that all these accessories have been homologated by the company. Royal Enfield informs that these parts have been rigorously tested on real world conditions for quality and durability and come with a 2-year warranty as standard.
RE 650 Twins MiY Options – PICS
This Himalayan Copy Packs in More Features Than Original Himalayan