2019 Kawasaki Motocross motorcycle prices start from Rs 7.43 Lakhs but they are dope!
Kawasaki India has launched the 2019 range of motocross machines in the Indian market via the CBU (Completely Built Unit) route. Known around the world as stepping stones for off-road machines, the range now includes Kawasaki KX250, KX450 and KLX450R. Bookings for the new motorcycles are open at all Kawasaki dealerships across India.
Kawasaki KX450 Changes & Updates
To take on the Austrians, Kawasaki’s engineers have worked hard to reduce the weight of the machines.
- The new engine in KX450 is fitted into what Kawasaki claims as the leanest chassis the series has seen till date.
- The Japanese company has also introduced a hydraulic clutch to the KX450 for the first time, something which has been available in the KTMs for over 2 decades now.
- Front brake of the motorcycle now gets a new master cylinder for increased bite.
- The new bodywork has been tuned to help the rider.
- Last but not the least Kawasaki has also fitted KX450 with an electric start system and a new Showa coil spring front fork.
Kawasaki KLX 450R
The 2019 Kawasaki KLX450R gets new digital instrumentation which includes a speedometer, dual tripmeters, an odometer and a clock. The tail lamp of the motorcycle is now an LED unit.
Commenting on the introduction of new 2019 range of motocross motorcycles, Mr. Yutaka Yamashita, Managing Director of India Kawasaki Motors, said,
“Our motocross models have been performing well and KX250 especially continues to have great success in various national and global competitions. Motocross enthusiastic now will have more exciting experience with KX450 and KX250 and as far as Enduro enthusiastic are concerned the KLX450R is a complete package with power performance, electric start and performance components.”
Kawasaki KX 250
2019 Kawasaki KX250 only gets subtle additions. The updated suspension from Showa promises improved balance and control while the ECU boasts of revised settings with more power usable down the rev range. The only other major noteworthy addition includes revised cam angle and longer intake port and a revised fuel pump for improved torque and throttle response. The machine now comes in full Kawasaki green livery.
2019 Kawasaki Motocross Motorcycle Prices
The 2019 Kawasaki motocross range has been priced at:
|Kawasaki KX450||Rs. 7,79,000|
|Kawasaki KX450R||Rs. 8,49,000|
|Kawasaki KX250||Rs. 7,43,000|
*all prices ex-showroom Delhi
The existing range of 2017 KLX110 and 2017 KLX140G will continue to remain available at relatively more accessible price points.