2023 Ducati Diavel V4 has been unleashed globally with a new powerful V4 engine, a unique 4-barrel exhaust system & aggressive looks…
The Italian premium motorcycle brand, Ducati, hosted the 6th episode of the Ducati World Premiere series to unleash the 2023 Ducati Diavel V4 muscle-cruiser globally.
Ducati strapped the V4 Granturismo engine, which also powers the Multistrada tourer machines, to the new Diavel to add more muscle to the muscle-cruiser.
2023 Ducati Diavel V4 – Colours, Price & Availability
The 2023 Ducati Diavel V4 has been introduced in the U.S. market starting at $26,695 or Rs. 21,96,670/- equivalent (ex-showroom).
The new Divel v4 will be donning 2 Ducati signature colours – Ducati Red & Thrilling Black.
Ducati have announced that the 2023 Diavel V4 will reach the dealerships in the European market by January 2023 and the U.S. dealerships by February 2023.
2023 Ducati Diavel V4 – Highlights & Features
- The new Diavel V4 has been introduced in the 6th episode of the Ducati World Premiere series and the title of this episode was ‘Dare to Be Bold’.
- The biggest change the Italian manufacturer has brought to the new muscle-cruiser is strapping the new 1,158 cc, V4 Grantourismo engine powering the Multistrada machines into the new Diavel.
- Ducati have explained that the new Diavel has been designed and built around the new V4 Granturismo engine while continuing the design language of the older Diavels.
- The new V4 engine in the Diavel V4 is capable of producing 168 HP and 128 Nm of torque, which is 0.5 Nm more than the Ducati Multistrada.
- This new engine is able to utilise an extended deactivation system for the rear two cylinders to reduce fuel consumption and emissions when running at low speeds, as well as at stops
- The Suspension setup consists of 50 mm fully-adjustable USD front forks combined with a fully-adjustable monoshock at the rear.
- The Braking hardware consists of a pair of gigantic 330 mm rotors at the front aided by Brembo Stylema brake callipers.
- The new Diavel is sporting a lowered 790 mm seat height and foldable rear footpegs & hideaway rear grab-rails.
- Coming to the tech & rider aids, Ducati have skimped nothing for the new Diavel V4.
- It comes with a 5” TFT display capable of offering the rider with multimedia & Bluetooth connectivity – and an optional turn-by-turn navigation system.
- The humongous power of the new V4 Granturismo engine is controlled by 4 riding modes – Sport, Touring, Urban & Wet.
- The new muscle-cruiser is loaded with cornering ABS, Traction control and Wheelie control, which can be individually controlled by the rider.
- Other features being offered on the bike include – Cruise control, Launch control and Ducati Quickshifter (bi-directional).
- Ducati is also offering a myriad of official factory accessories consisting of – Billet Aluminium & Carbon Fibre bits, a Passenger backrest, Panniers, Titanium cover & pipes, a Dry clutch (not homologated for road use) and so much more.
- Dry weight – 223 kg (13 kg less than the previous Diavel 1290S)
- Wheelbase – 1593 mm
- Fuel capacity – 20 L
We are expecting Ducati to bring the 2023 Ducati Diavel V4 in India somewhere in the second half of 2023 with specs very similar to the International model.