Yamaha Freaks proudly brings you the motorcycle track day and riding school at Kari Motor Speedway on 05th April 2013. Their experienced trainers will take you through theory lessons and take you through the track. You get all the time you want to know the track, know your bike and push it to the limits. Keeping individual attention in mind, they have limited space and the event is limited to the MEMBERS OF YAMAHA FREAKS.
Kari Motor Speedway is a purpose built auto racing circuit or race track, located in Orratukuppai, Chettipalayam, Coimbatore, India. The track’s length is currently 3.2 km. It was inaugurated in 2003, in memory of Late Shri. S. Karivardhan or “KARI” as he was affectionately known.
- Expert instructors to help you
- Marshals on all the corners
- Medical Ambulance with Doctor and paramedics
- All your needs like breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee, water etc to ensure you are in good comfort
- Air Conditioned bus is organised from Bangalore to the track and back. The bus will start from Bangalore Wheels and has a pick up point at Silk Board.
- Motorcycles will be transported on the dedicated carriers to ensure safety.
Complete Riding Gear is compulsory. Ankle Length boots, Knee Guards, Jacket with protection, Gloves and Helmet. We appreciate your seriousness for safety. This event is open only for the owners of Yamaha Motorcycles.
Bikes should be brought to Bangalore Wheels, Dr. Rajkumar Road, Rajajinagara, Bangalore on 4th April 2013 in the morning so that it can be inspected and loaded to the truck. Before loading we need the copies of RC and Insurance.
- Standard Entry: Rs.6,500/ rider – closes on 15th March 2013
- Late Entry: Rs.7,000/ rider (if the slots are available)
They have made special arrangements for members from Mumbai, Pune and Hyderabad. You can load the vehicle to the train and they can collect it from the railway station.
For more information: email@example.com