Xpulse 200 4V latest prices have seen an increment of Rs 2000. With that announcement, Hero have opened bookings for the second batch…
Hero MotoCorp have announced that they have started accepting online bookings for the second batch of Xpulse 200 4V. The booking amount has been set as Rs 10,000/- and can be made on their online sales platform eSHOP.
Along with that, the price of Xpulse 200 4V has seen a jump of Rs. 2,000/- that has come within three months of the motorcycle’s launch. The Xpulse 200 4V was launched at Rs. 1,28,150/- in October 2021. This booking is being done for the second batch of the ADV, as they inform that the first batch was sold out very quickly. However, Hero hasn’t shared the actual number of units it has sold.
Here is the latest, increased prices…
Xpulse 200 4V Latest Prices
|Hero Xpulse 4V||Rs. 1,30,150/-|
Xpulse 200 4V – Key Features
- The Xpulse 200 4V is available in three new colors – Trail Blue, Blitz Blue and Red Raid.
- The Hero ADV is powered by a 200 cc 4-valve oil-cooled engine producing 19.1 PS of power at 8500 RPM and 17.35 Nm of torque at 6500 rpm.
- Hero claims the new Xpulse 200 4v has an updated 7 fin oil cooler and improved transmission.
- They also claim that the ADV comes with a better LED headlamp.
- It is decked out with features such as full digital LCD instrumentation with Bluetooth support and turn by turn navigation, gear indicator, single channel ABS, dual purpose tyres, etc.
- The ADV runs on long travel suspension of 190 mm in the front and 170 mm at the rear.
- It gets 21” wheels at the front and 18” at the rear.
- Hero also offers a Rally Kit for the Xpulse 200 4V which they claim transforms the standard model into a full-blown rally machine.