TVS One-Make Championship will begin in May 2022… Induction of riders will start from Bengaluru on 20th March…
TVS Racing, the factory racing team of TVS Motors, are inviting aspiring racers to apply for the 2022 edition of TVS One-Make Championship in the Women and Rookie category.
Details of Selection Round
The selection rounds for both Women and Rookie categories will take place in Bengaluru on March 20th, 2022.
Interested candidates can register by contacting on the number: +919632253833.
- City – Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Date – 20th March, 2022
- Venue – Aruani Grid, Vemana Road
- Time – 8 AM
- Entry Fee –
- Women Category – Rs. 1,500/-
- Rookie category – Rs. 1,600/-
- Documents required – Driving License
- Trainers – Harry Sylvester, Jagan Kumar, KY Ahamad and Aishwarya Pissay
- Mandatory Safety Equipment – Full-face helmet with visor and Double-D ring strap with DOT and ECE certification. Racing Suits in limited numbers and sizing available.
The riders applying for the Women category will be tested for their abilities ona race-spec TVS Apache RTR 200 4V while the Rookie category aspirants will be tested on race-spec TVS Apache RR 200.
The Rookie category is a platform intended to nurture young motorsport talent between 11 to 18 years of age in India.
TVS One-Make Championship Selection Category
- For Women Category – The participant should have a valid two-wheeler driving license. And for the participants below the age of 18 should have Level-q FMSCI certified training received from any racing training school and should be accompanied by a guardian at the venue.
- For Rookie Category – Participants should be under 18 years of age (Born on or after January 2005) and should have Level-1 FMSCI certified training received from any training school.
2022 TVS One-Make Championship
The top-20 riders from each category will be selected from various cities based on their best lap timings, physical fitness, and racing abilities. The final round of selection will occur in Chennai at Madras Motor Race Track (MMRT) in May 2022.
The selected racers will then go on to compete in five rounds for the championship riding the race-tuned TVS Apache RTR 200 4V and TVS Apache RR 200.
After the final selection round in Chennai, the racers will undergo specific training under the aegis of the national champion riders from TVS Racing to improve physical fitness and their racing skills before the 2022 Indian National Motorcycle Racing Championship (INMRC) begins.