Piaggio has showcased its upcoming automatic scooter Vespa Elegante Special Edition in Pune. If you thought Vespas are not exclusive enough, here is an even more special edition which would give a more premium feel to the customers.
The Scooter will be officially launched in the next few days but if you are interested, you can go to your nearest dealership and have your fair share of ogling from September 20, 2014 onwards.
The scooter has the DNA of the VX variant which is already on sale in India. The engine continues to be the same 125cc four stroke mill, producing 10PS of power and 10.06Nm of torque which is mated to a CVT gearbox.
Suspension duties are performed by the unique single sided tailing link at the front and single coil spring at the rear. The front brakes are discs but the rear one continues to be a drum unit.
Vespa Elegante Exclusive Features:
Here is a list of the features the Limited Edition Vespa Elegante comes with…
- New chrome grille at the front
- Color coordinated leather finished twin seats
- Chrome perimeter guard kit around the scooter and front bumper
- Special limited edition “Elegante” badge
- Two new metallic colors & a helmet
The specially designed and color coordinated helmet also comes as a part of the complete package and the two new colors include:
- “Marrone Crete Senesi” or Metallic brown inspired from clay found in Italy
- “Bianco Perla” or pearl white which is inspired from white pearls from sea
The company aims to sell nearly 3,000 units in the next quarter, a fair target, considering the fact that automatic scooters are scoring rather well as compared to motorcycles. Prices have not been released yet but expect it to be a costly affair…
Official Pic Gallery Vespa Elegante