We are looking out for an experienced writer who can handle the jobs of a sub-editor ie editing, publishing, article correction, social promotion etc.
Here is what we are looking out for:
- This is a full-time from-home job which needs you to stay online between 09:30 am to 6:00 pm on regular days.
- Saturdays are half days and Sundays are holidays..!
- Write a total of 7 quality articles per day on both cars (for MotorBash.com) and bikes (for BikeAdvice.in).
- Be completely independent of any help from anyone.
- Should hunt around for your stuff yourself.
- Articles should be crisp, without any grammatical, spelling and factual mistakes
- Ideally a person from Delhi or Mumbai/Pune who can also double up as a correspondent and cover bike/car launches, but not a mandate.
- Only experienced candidates are what we are considering and hence you need to have a thorough know-how of working on WordPress. And by experience, we mean motoring/Automobile experience…!
- You should be ready to deliver from the word go!
- You will be under one month of probation.
- Consolidated payment between Rs 15,000 to 20,000 per month
- Add to this another few bucks based on performance
- Additional internet charges (fixed)
- And there will be pay hikes after regular intervals
- Needless to mention truck loads of motoring fun you will be entitled to, for free 😉
If interested, do write back with the following details…
- Current Location:
- Current Portal/Company:
- Earliest you can join us:
- Current Job Role:
- Current Salary:
- Your Contact No:
- And a few links of your best written published articles
All this, you need to send at saad[@]bikeadvice.in with the heading – ‘Application for Sub-Editor‘
Understand, more than a money-centric guy we are looking out for a passionate autohead whose sole aim will be to work for and promote both MotorBash and BikeAdvice…