We are looking out for a writer who can double up as our correspondent and cover media events and test bikes and cars.
Job Responsibilities: Details
- This is a full-time from-home job which needs you to stay online between 9:30 am to 6:00 pm on regular days.
- Saturdays are half days and Sundays are holidays..!
- Write a total of 6 quality articles per day on both cars (for MotorBash.com) and bikes (for BikeAdvice.in).
- Be completely independent of any help from anyone.
- Should hunt around for your stuff yourself.
- Articles should be crisp, without any grammatical, spelling and factual mistakes
- We are considering only candidates from Delhi at this moment.
- Working knowledge of WordPress is a big plus.
- You will be under one month of probation.
- You will also need to cover launch/other media events, connect and schedule interviews with top company folks.
- You may also be required to test cars and bikes and come up with detailed reviews.
Young and enthusiastic freshers and experienced candidates of upto 2 years can apply.
- Consolidated payment between Rs 10,000 to 20,000 per month based on your experience
- Payment for videos will be additional, if interested
- Add to this another few bucks based on performance
- Additional internet charges (fixed)
- And there will be pay hikes after regular intervals
- Needless to mention truck loads of motoring fun you will be entitled to, for free ?
If interested, do write back with the following details…
- Current Location:
- Current Portal/Company:
- Earliest you can join us:
- Current Job Role:
- Current Salary:
- Your Contact No:
- And a few links of your best written published articles (if experienced)
- Share a write-up on your favourite car or bike in 250 words (if fresher)
Send these details at saad[@]bikeadvice.in with the heading – ‘Application for Correspondent‘
Understand, more than a money-centric guy we are looking out for a passionate autohead whose sole aim is to work around machines and promote both MotorBash and BikeAdvice.