Triumph Trident 660 latest price hike takes it significantly over that Rs 7 lakh price mark. However, it is still placed fairly lower than sibling Tiger 660…
The Triumph Trident 660 made its debut in our country in April of 2021. It was introduced at the pretty attractive price of Rs. 6.95 Lakh (ex-showroom).
Now, after eight months of being in our country, the Roadster has received a hike of Rs. 50,000/-.
Trident 660 Latest Price
|Old Price||New Price|
|Rs. 6,95,000/-||Rs. 7,45,000/-|
The Trident 660 is now retailing at Rs. 7.45 Lakh (ex-showroom) all across India, effective 1st of February 2022.
Triumph Trident 660 Roadster Highlights –
- The Trident is powered by a 660 cc, 3-cylinder Inline, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 12-valve engine.
- The powerhouse produces 80 hp of power @ 10,250 RPM and 64 Nm of torque @ 6250 RPM.
- The power is transferred through a 6-speed transmission equipped with a wet, multi-plate clutch assisted by a slipper system.
- The chassis is made of a tubular steel perimeter frame combined with 41mm Showa Separate Function Forks (SFF) upside-down forks at the front and Showa monoshock with preload adjustment at the rear.
- Braking is handled by twin 310mm Nissin two-piston sliding calipers, floating discs at the front and single 255 mm single-piston sliding caliper disc at the rear, assisted by ABS.
- Tyre Profile – 17” – 120/70 at the front and 17” – 180/55 at the rear.
- Seat Height – 805 mm.
- Wheelbase – 1407 mm.
- Weight – 189 kg (wet).
- It has a fuel capacity of 14 L.
- It is offered in four colours – Crystal Whire, Sapphire Black, Matte Jet Black & Silver Ice and Silver Ice Diablo Red.
- In features, it gets – TFT instrumentation, all-LED Lighting, two ride-modes and switchable traction control.
- Service Intervals – at 16,000 km or 12 months, whichever is earlier.
Globally, Triumph offers 18 motorcycles spread across adventure, roadster, cruiser and modern-classic segments.
In India, Triumph currently offers Street Triple R, Street Triple RS, and Speed Triple 1200 RS other than the Trident in their roadster range.