Triumph Rocket Special Editions get special colors and tank top graphics highlighting the specs of the monster..
Apart from the Gold Line Editions, Triumph has also introduced Special Editions of its Street Twin and Rocket range of motorcycles in India. You can read about the six Gold Line editions here.
In this story let us list details of the three Special Editions
Triumph Street Twin & Rocket Special Editions
- Street Twin EC1 –
- It takes its inspiration from the vibrant custom-classic motorcycle culture of London’s East End – particularly the historic streets of EC1, the iconic London postcode which has given this beautiful machine its name.
- New Matte Aluminium Silver and Matt Silver Ice fuel tank design features subtle hand-painted silver coach lining dedicated new EC1 graphics and the distinctive Triumph badge.
- An accessory Matt Silver Ice fly screen, which complements the overall EC1 design scheme beautifully, is also available.
- It gets high torque 900 cc twin engine generating 65 PS of power at 7,500 RPM and 80 Nm of torque at a low 3,800 RPM.
- It costs Rs. 8,85,000/- (ex-showroom).
- New 221 Special Edition: Rocket 3R & Rocket 3GT –
- New 221 Special Editions combine a unique new paint scheme, showcasing the Rocket’s class-leading performance numbers, with all the Rocket’s signature muscular style, phenomenal handling and effortless touring capability.
- The 221 Edition Rockets feature a distinctive new paint scheme where the striking Red Hopper tank and front mudguard, beautifully contrasts with the Sapphire Black mudguard brackets, headlight bowls, flyscreen, side panels, rear bodywork and radiator cowls.
- It gets 2458 cc producing 167 PS of power at 6,000 RPM and 221 Nm of torque at just 4,000 RPM.
- The Rocket 3R 221 Edition costs Rs. 20,80,000/- (ex-showroom).
- The Rocket 3GT 221 Edition costs Rs. 21,40,000/- (ex-showroom).
These special editions will only be available for a limited period of one year. Deliveries were scheduled to commence from this month onwards…