2-Wheeler sales March 2022 were in the red for all manufacturers with Bajaj registering the biggest drop. TVS was the better one among all…
All the sales numbers for March 2022 are in for six of the top manufacturers of two-wheelers in India – Bajaj, Hero, Honda, Royal Enfield, Suzuki and TVS.
Let’s see how each of them fared against each other in terms of Year-over-Year (YOY) and Month-over-Month Domestic sales.
For March 2022, the sales ranking changed slightly in monthly tally. This time Royal Enfield have overtaken Suzuki India in terms of sales, pushing the latter to the last place in this list.
2-Wheeler Sales March 2022 – Domestic
- Hero MotoCorp – Highest selling manufacturer of two-wheeler for March 2022, Hero registered second biggest drop of 23.62% YoY while a gain of 25.43% MoM.
- HMSI – Arch-rival and second highest seller of two-wheelers, Honda saw a YoY drop of 21.64% YoY while gaining 8.36% MoM.
- TVS Motors – Ranking third, TVS saw a marginal drop of -2.57% YoY while seeing a rise of 13.72% MoM.
- Bajaj Auto – Standing at fourth position, Bajaj showed the biggest drop (41%) yet again among all the manufacturers. However, MoM numbers were in the green.
- Royal Enfield – Standing second last in the ranking this time, Royal Enfield were in the red for YoY numbers but like most others, were green in MoM sales. The YoY figures dropped by 2.82% while the MoM grew by 12.16%.
- Suzuki India – Selling the least two-wheelers in the domestic market among the mainstream makers, Suzuki registered a drop in sales for both YoY and MoM amongst. This is a rare month as Suzuki have been performing fairly better than others.