Top-6 Indian manufacturer ranking is topped by Hero again, followed by Honda & TVS… Suzuki & Royal Enfield still at bottom two…
All the sales numbers for June 2022 are in for the 6 of the top manufacturers of two-wheelers in India – Bajaj, Hero, Honda, Royal Enfield, Suzuki and TVS.
Let’s see how each of them fared against each other in terms of Year-over-Year (YOY) and Month-over-Month Domestic Sales.
For June 2022, the sales ranking shows no change from last month’s ranking. This month again Hero occupied the top position edging out Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI). TVS Motors stays in the middle while Suzuki India once again out-sells Royal Enfield in sales, keeping the latter at the last position.
Top-6 Indian Manufacturer’s Domestic Sales (June 2022)
- Hero MotoCorp – Being the highest selling two-wheeler manufacturer for June 2022, Hero registered the smallest gain – showing a growth of just 5.63% YoY while losing 0.70% MoM. They are one of the three manufacturers that lost sales MoM.
- HMSI – Second highest seller of two-wheelers, Honda once again saw the most gain among all the manufacturers – gaining 67.36% YoY while gaining 10.82% MoM.
- TVS Motors – Ranking third once again and staying in the middle of the rankings, TVS registered a gain of 32.79% YoY while seeing a small growth of 0.84% MoM.
- Bajaj Auto – Standing in fourth position, Bajaj is the only manufacturer to record a loss in sales YoY last month – showing a contraction of 19.63% YoY while gaining a 30.16% gain MoM.
- Suzuki India – Maintaining second last position in the ranking this month again, Suzuki showed growth YoY but contracted in sales MoM – growing 30.77% YoY while the MoM fell by 12.54%.
- Royal Enfield – Selling the least two-wheelers in the domestic market, Royal Enfield is the third manufacturer (after TVS & Suzuki) showing Red in sales when considering MoM. YoY the growth stood at 40.35% while the MoM sales dropped by 6.09%.
In other news, TVS have launched their new motorcycle – Ronin – which marks their foray into the Premium Lifestyle Segment of the Indian motorcycle market.
Our 1st ride impressions video is coming soon, till then have a look at the walkaround video of the new TVS Ronin below –