Harley Davidson is all set to organise the 6th edition of Harley Rock Riders on October 30 and October 31, 2015 in Mumbai. Harley Rock Riders is all about enjoying a brilliant head banging musical extravaganza. Five previous editions of Harley Rock Riders has already rocked people across different cities and this time they intend to bring the magic to the financial capital of the nation.
However things are not going to be limited to just music this year. Harley Davidson motorcycles have been known around the world to be pioneers in the field of customisation and that is exactly what they want to promote with this season’s extravaganza. Helping independent bike builders from India, the company has five of the most talented customisers of the country to get together on a platform and showcase their talent on Harley Davidson motorcycles.
The best entry, chosen by an expert panel of judges will be crowned as the Custom Champion and will get a chance to win an all expense trip to the Harley Davidson Museum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA. So excited to know who are the fabulous five? Here is the list…
- EIMOR Customs: MJ and Saikat started small with painting helmets, buckets and metal containers before moving on to motorcycles. Using motorcycles as a canvas to bring out their creativity, the East India Motorcycle Revolution (EIMOR) has grown to win several awards which include a title at India Bike Week 2013 and Best Custom Harley at over 6 Indian HOG rallies in the past 3 years.
- Godspeed Customs: Neel and Nikesh have grown to make real world motorcycles with the magic of human hands. The duo met at the India Bike Week and 2014 and found their ideas to be in the same frequency. 2015 saw them win the title of the Customised Bike of the Year with a Harley-Davidson SuperLow at India Bike Week 2015.
- TJ Moto: With minimalistic and no fixed design philosophy, Tushar started young and at 24 he has even featured in GQ’s list of top 4 bike builders in the country. In fact his very first customisation was on his own maiden motorcycle, a Harley-Davidson Sportster Iron 883 and was featured on the list of the 10 Best Customs of 2014 of ‘Pipeburn’, a website that features some of the world’s most radical custom motorcycles.
- TNT Motorcycles: Fed up of a local customiser’s money making tactics, Nitin and Naveen, with a combined experience of 12 years in designing, manufacturing and developments with major OEMs, started with the India Bike Week 2014 in target. Shunya, their first creation with 90 per cent in house machining got them overwhelming response, inspiring them to start TNT Motorcycles. They are known for making rider friendly bikes for day to day uses with unbelievable style quotient.
- Moto Miu: With the Harley Davidson Softail series as their preferred choice, Saurabh Shirke and Arjun Bafna’s MotoMiu aim to make motorcycles which are both reliable and fun to run. Believing in weight reduction for improving performance, the duo have already won the Best Dealer Custom at the 2014 Indian H.O.G. Rally and India Bike week for their bike Katanga Uno.
Tickets for the Harley Rock Riders Season 6 can be bought here.