Steelbird, which you have known so far for its helmet range, is also into biking gear. Few weeks back they introduced riding gloves, balaclava etc and now they have launched two protective riding jackets – Rider Pro and Rambler. Launched under the brand ‘Ignyte’ they say that these jackets are 100% waterproof. Let us quickly look at all the Ignyte riding gears on offer…
All the following mentioned features as claimed by the manufacturer. We haven’t used any of these…
Ignyte Riding Jacket
- They say they are designed in Italy and are 3 layered jackets which comprise of the main outer shell, 100% waterproof inner shell and warm innermost shell which is made of 100% pure wool and Italian fabric.
- Cordura has been used in protective areas like elbow and shoulders.
- Reflector on arms and rear.
- Rider pants can be attached.
- CE approved protectors.
Steelbird Riding Jacket Prices
|Ignyte Rider Pro||Rs 13,359|
|Ignyte Rambler||Rs 11,999|
Details of Other gear available from Steelbird
Ignyte Riding Gloves:
- Designed in Italy.
- Extra protection on knuckles
- Light weight & brethable
- Made of PVC leather with polyfil layer inside for softness
Ignyte Sleeves & Balaclava:
- Non-clinging, non saturating.
- Keeps sweat away from the body
- Protection from wind, cold, pollution, dust, sun and UV-rays.
- light weight & full breathable
- Balaclava shields the full face and sleeves protect the arm
All Steelbird Ignyte wear come with 100% nylon fabric and are 100% water proof as claimed by the company. All the seams are sealed with PU tapes and they say that they have used best quality elastic for better grip. Further, all Ignyte gears are light weight and easy to carry. They are available in sizes from S to XXXL which means there is one for everybody.
Steelbird Ignyte Gear Prices:
- Balaclava: Rs 579 to 669
- Gloves: Rs 1139
- Sleeves: Rs 579 to 669
- Shoe Cover: Rs 1349
Steelbird is also offering Shoe Covers but they have not shared any details for them.