The latest arrival in entry-level helmets are Steelbird AIR helmets which are designed in Italy and the company says they will keep your head cool while you are riding your bike in this scorching heat.
These AIR helmets come with 3 Air-ventilators for inflow and one exhaust for internal hot air to flow out. Further, the company claims that there are well-defined air channels in the EPS which make sure that the air doesn’t remain inside and there is a continuous flow of fresh air.
Here are few important features of Steelbird AIR helmets (as claimed by the manufacturer)…
- High impact ABS material shell
- European Standard Micro-Metric Buckle
- Neck protector for extra comfort
- Replaceable interiors
- Polycarbonate Anti Scratch Coated Visor
- Multi Density EPS
- Quick release visor mechanism so you can change day and night visors
- Watertight visors are held by rubber lining secures
These AIR helmets are offered in 14 colors and designs and a couple of them are shown on this page. Price of Steelbird AIR helmets start from Rs 1199.