Four Custom Classic 350s were built in collaboration with India’s most famous custom builders… All versions have a different vision to highlight..
So, for the past 6 years, Royal Enfield have been utilising their ‘Custom World’ as a platform to ‘inspire and foster creativity among motorcyclists’. Till now, they have encouraged and supported a total of 80 custom bikes, built around their model line-up, by some of the most famous custom bike builders from Southeast Asia, Australia, Europe, Americas and, of course, India.
Now, marking a new chapter in their Custom World initiative, Royal Enfield have collaborated with some of India’s leading custom-builders to create their own version of ‘Classic Reimagined’ based on their new Classic 350 model, which the company calls ‘Classic Reborn’.
Royal Enfield Unveils 4 ‘Classic Reimagined’ Custom Build Models
As mentioned earlier, in their latest chapter of Custom World Initiative, Royal Enfield collaborated with some of the most renowned and leading custom-builders in India – Rajputana Custom Motorcycles, Old Delhi Motorcycles Co., Neev Motorcycles and MS Customs.
This collaboration spawned custom motorcycles that showcased meticulous craftsmanship that highlights the timeless elegance of the Classic 350 bike interpreted through the eyes of these motorcycle custom artists.
These 4 distinctly unique custom builds based on the new Classic 350 were unveiled simultaneously across 4 locations – Delhi, Mumbai, Pune and Bangalore.
Let’s take a quick look at these models below –
‘Gaur’ by Rajputana Custom Motorcycles
- Rajputana Customs Description – ‘Gaur’ reflects the history of the “Timeless Classic” motorcycles by Royal Enfield.
- Gaur Highlights –
- Each custom part on this bike is hand-built and takes inspiration from Royal Enfield motorcycles of different eras.
- From the old school girder suspension to front & rear drum brakes, leather seat to velocity stack and footrests to the all new fuel tank, rear suspension, tool boxes & chassis, the motorcycle has been detailed and blended in a unique way to appeal to the community of Royal Enfield enthusiasts.
‘Neev’ by Neev Motorcycles
- Neev Motorcycles Description – Neev custom-built Bobber is painted in a matte black colour-scheme which is further accentuated by the gold pin-striping and gold leaf work on the tank.
- Neev Highlights –
- Neev exudes a lowered stance with a custom swing arm, custom tank and mud guards.
- It also sports an intricately detailed hand-stitched leather seat, machined and engraved brass embellishments that roll on the thick 5”x16” balloon tires completing the overall style.
‘Dilli’ by Old Delhi Motorcycles
- Old Delhi Motorcycles Description – Dilli flaunts a metaphoric build that salutes / is an ode to the ever-evolving spirit of Delhi and the soul of Royal Enfield – a celebration of the old and sometimes eccentric vibe that the city exudes without losing its ability to embrace all.
- Dilli Highlights –
- The custom motorcycle is about the tough love of the Ustads and the grudging reverence of the Shagirds.
- It is a reflection of narrow bylanes of struggle that melt seamlessly into wide tree lined avenues of success and about the strength of the human hand and its ability to bend, cast and fashion all that the mind envisages.
- This build is a humble expression of gratitude towards all those who have inspired Old Delhi Motorcycles Co.
A Custom-built Motorcycle by MS Customs
- MS Customs Description – The Custom Motorcycle by MS Customs reflects the theme of ‘Urban Roadster’.
- Custom Bike Highlights – The beautiful yet functional customized new Classic 350 comes with a ‘60s inspired headlight dome, custom tank and swing arm, wheels and tyres. To give the motorcycle a more personalized look, the twin seats have been handcrafted.
Finally, Royal Enfield have promised that this will not be the end of their Custom World Initiative. There will be many new custom bikes to come in the future that will join the existing 84 custom bike all across the globe.