Our last ownership review contest was a great success. Many people sent their entries and the winner was Hari. We sent the CBR 1000RR toy bike to him and we got the following reply from him.
WoW! That is the first word that came to my mind, when I saw the bikeadvice.in page, first thing that day morning! I am very much happy that my review is selected, out of the many reviews. I want to say a big thank you, I got my CBR1000RR yesterday! It is indeed a cute one 🙂 – Hari
Now it is time for another exciting contest. This time the rules are updated and the prize is a Suzuki Hayabusa GSX 1300R Toy Bike.
I was keeping this bike for a very long time because it is the best of the toy bikes I have and I was giving away other toy bikes I bought for this contests.
Now since it is Diwali and BikeAdvice readers deserve it, here it goes 🙂
Rules & Details of the Contest
- Write a review of the bike you own, or a friend’s bike which you have spent time with.
- The review should be passionate and entertaining for us readers. It can help us choose our next bike, or just a enjoyable read.
- The article should be at least 500 words long.
- Send us the article as an attachment to the following email ID in .doc or .txt format. If you have pictures, attach them separately – do not put it inside a Word .doc file. If the pictures are too large, you can put it in a zip file, upload it in mediafire.com or similar file hosting service and send us the download link.
- Put the subject like this Contest Entry: <bike name> review by <your name>.
Selection Process & Deadlines
- The winner will be selected by a panel of judges who are law graduates from Harvard university. No, just kidding 🙂 … Me and Ram will select the winner and announce it on December 5th.
- Submit all your entries before November 30th 2010. If you submit after that, we will still publish your review but you will not be a part of the contest.
Tips for Winning
- Write passionately. Have a personal touch. Talk about you than just the bike. People like to connect with bikers, not bikes. Get a lot of comments. Ask people to leave comments at the end of the article.
- Take extra effort to get good photos. Photos should be taken by you.
- Make the article long, but not boring.
- Bribe me to select you as the winner 🙂
- Ignore previous tip!
Will be checking my email 10 times a day anticipating a review from you.
Don’t disappoint me 🙂