To commemorate its 2nd Anniversary in India, Polaris India Pvt Ltd uncovered the RZR XP 900 at the Ramoji Film City in Hyderabad. Polaris India Pvt Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Polaris Industries Inc., the world leader in Off-Roading and All-Terrain vehicles.
Polaris has enjoyed a good run in the last couple of years in India. They are often credited with having stoked the interest for a brand new segment in the Indian motown. The celebration also witnessed the get-together of all Polaris Dealers, Polaroid Riderz Stop and Polaris Experience Zones as well as Team Polaris.
The unveiled Polaris RZR XP 900 is tailor-made for the sand dunes, deserts and any wide open space.
Features of Polaris RZR XP 900
- Powered by the Polaris ProStar 900 engine, which produces 88 HP of pulsating power. It boasts of DOHC and has 4 huge valves for high RPM power. There is a 180 degree crankshaft for balanced performance.
- The engine is claimed to ensure crisp throttle response, nerve-wracking acceleration and tremendous power.
- The design of the RZR XP 900 is lightweight and innovative.
- The final drive of the Polaris RZR XP 900 is helical cut and possesses optimized gear geometry to increase efficiency.
- The RZR also uses the Polaris-exclusive Optimized Mass Design which ensures the lowest possible centre of gravity.
The Polaris RZR XP 900 will possess a price tag of INR 24,50,000/-. It will be available at all Polaris dealerships across India. Polaris currently has 14 dealerships across the country. It also has under its fold 16 Polaris Experience Zones to allow people to get a hang of off-road driving. Exactly ten Polaris Riderz Stops are also present where people get the choice to ride the vehicles and purchase them.