Fascinated about the motorcycling world? Want to contribute to it by writing news and other interesting content on automobiles? Do not know where to start from? Here is your golden chance…
- Extreme interest in automobiles, specifically motorcycles.
- Well versed with what’s happening in the motorcycling world.
- Very good English writing skills.
- We only need 3 articles per day.
- You could be a college-goer or an entry-level working professional – all we need is a part-timer who can deliver content within stipulated timelines.
- No location bar but we would prefer somebody from Delhi, Mumbai or Pune and someone who can double up as our correspondent and cover press events like new motorcycle launches etc. Obviously there will be additional perks for this on per event basis.
- This is a “work-from-home” opportunity and hence you must have a reliable internet connection and obviously a PC to work on.
- Multiple resources needed.
- Compensation per month for 3 articles per day (Sundays are holidays) – Rs 5000. Additional money for events.
How to Apply
If interested, drop us an email at “saad[@]bikeadvice.in” with the heading “Part-Timer Requirement” and the following details…
- College Student or Working Professional?
- I will be able to submit 3 articles per day and within the timelines given with a turnaround time of maximum 1.5 hours!
- Fresher or Experienced?
- A quick article on “My favourite motorcycle and why” or any topic which interests you. It must be long enough to gauge your writing flair.
Please do NOT send resumes.