It has been quite some time since we conducted a ownership review contest. This contest is going to be bigger and better than ever. Because instead of giving away the usual toy bikes as prizes, we are giving away real biking stuff of total value Rs.10,230!
Details of the Contest
- Contest starts now and ends by 10th of October 2011.
- Write a review of the bike you own in at least 500 words. Maximum is 4000 words.
- Include photos wherever possible. Minimum of 3 photos is compulsory. A photo of you adds a lot of credibility and trust to the review.
- Send your entry to the following email ID. Add photos as an attachment. If the photos are too large, resize it to around 1024×768 pixels using the free software called Light Image Resizer.
- You will receive a confirmation reply within 48 hours. If you don’t receive a reply, send it again and send a copy to bikeadvice.in (at) gmail.com.
What to Include in the Review – A Guide
- Inspiration: Talk about how you decided to buy the bike and what inspired to choose the model you have chosen.
- Regrets: After a few weeks of using it, every biker can find fault with his bike. Just like humans, no bike is 100% perfect. Talk about that.
- Previous Bikes: If you have owned other bikes in the past, talk about it and compare it with your new buy.
- Details: Talk about the price, mileage, handling and other details unique to your bike. General details which are available in the official website like specifications of the bike can be left out.
- Tours: Have you taken your bike for long rides? Talk about the experience of the same.
- A review with a lot of beautiful photos is always appreciated.
The above points are just a guide and you can write your review in your own unique way – which is most appreciated at BikeAdvice.
You can find more details about the prizes in the following links. You can get the color and variant of your choice as long as it is in the same price range.
P.S. If you have participated in a BikeAdvice ownership review contest before, you can participate again as long as you review a new bike. If you want to post the review of the same bike, make it more elaborate and cover the points which you didn’t before.