Ladies and gentlemen, here is the official confirmation of MV Agusta coming to India! Kinetic, which will be bringing the motorcycles to our nation, has shared an official communication with us and they have also shared their plans, which we have listed below…
Kinetic MV Agusta India Plans
- This partnership will see Kinetic taking care of retail of the Italian motorcycles along with their after sales service.
- Team of engineers is already working on homologation and other legal formalities.
- The first launch is scheduled for November this year.
- They have not cleared what motorcycles will come here, but a statement ‘Kinetic can launch any or all of these motorcycles in India‘ signals that the company will decide based on the demand. The most famous Brutale, F4 etc will definitely be launched, we believe.
- Motorcycles will be brought to India as CBUs (Completely Built Units) as well as SKDs (semi-knocked down units).
MV Agusta Motorcycle Prices
The company has also revealed that prices of MV Agusta motorcycles will start at around 12 Lakhs and will spread across till 33 Lakhs for the flagship variant.
MV Agusta, the Italian brand for motorcycles plays in the premium segment worldwide and is 25 percent owned by Mercedes-AMG. This is real interesting.. India is a hot destination for all automobile manufacturers…..! With our arms wide open, we welcome this ‘Motorcycle Art‘ manufacturers in India.