November 2020 Sales Bajaj: The company exported more units than what it sold in the domestic markets during the month…

Pune-based manufacturer – Bajaj Auto has a very different business strategy as compared to its rivals. The company only sells motorcycles (an exception being the recently introduced Chetak electric scooter) in the country and focuses heavily on exports.

As a result, it is the largest exporter of two-wheelers from India, but this has come at the cost of domestic sales. Bajaj has lost out to companies like TVS and Honda in the recent few years.

Now, Bajaj Auto has released its sales numbers for November 2020. While the domestic numbers have increased by 7%, the company’s exports numbers continue to steal the show by growing a hefty 18%. The company sold 1,88,196 units of its motorcycles in the country during the month, compared to 1,76,337 units during the corresponding month last year in 2019.

november 2020 sales bajaj

Electric Vehicles Will Threaten IC Vehicles in Next 5-7 Years: Bajaj’s Director

Talking about the export numbers, Bajaj shipped more units to foreign markets than selling domestically. Bajaj Auto has exported 1,96,797 units in November 2020, compared to 1,67,109 in November 2019.

Best Selling 150-200cc Motorcycles in Oct; Xtreme 160R Enters Top FIVE List

If we analyze the numbers, the company has exported around 51.12% of its total production to foreign markets, while it sold the remaining 48.88% of its volumes in the domestic market. Domestically, the company is stable at its number 4 rank in terms of sales figures.

-Moin Ahmed

Click To Expand

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here