A few days back, we carried out a story about three new cruisers that were launched in India from a relatively unknown brand called as Regal Raptor.
Regal Raptor is a US based company and its production unit is in Shanghai, China. It sells motorcycles in 39 countries in the world and it is brought to India by Fab Motors.
Fab Regal Raptor India Plans
Let us have a look at what plans do they have for India in quick pointers…
- Its first showroom was inaugurated in Hyderabad.
- Fab Motors plans to invest Rs 1000 crore in a manufacturing facility somewhere around Hyderabad. The exact location for the plant has not been finalized. A portion of the investment will be borne by Regal Raptor.
- M. G. Jeelani is the Chairman of Fab Regal Raptor Motorcycles and M.G. Shahriq is the MD of the company.
- They say that the new plant will create direct and indirect employment for 25000 people.
- Currently all the three motorcycles – Daytona, Bobber and Spyder, are imported into India as CBUs.
- Fab Regal Raptor will focus on middle class, upper middle class and high-income group individuals.
Apart from this, Fab Motors share that they have exclusive manufacturing rights to make Regal Raptor motorcycles in India and eight neighboring countries which include…
- Sri Lanka
- Saudi Arabia
Fab Regal Raptor Upcoming Dealerships
The company says they will open showrooms in metro cities soon. Specifically they named the following cities for which they said, they are already in talks for dealership and distribution activities..
- New Hyderabad
Thats a long list, we must say…! And the plans look grand, to say the least! Another US-China manufacturer UM Motorcycles is on the verge of launching their products in India and it is a matter of time before they can establish themselves against the already known brands that are operating in India…