Bajaj, at an event in Mumbai, has launched the new 150cc Discovers in India. The lineup comprises of first ever semi-faired Discover 150F and its sibling Discover 150S with a bikini fairing.
Key Pointers of Discover 150F & 150S:
- Both these bikes will form the top of the line Discovers in the country.
- Both Discover 150F and 150S sport a new 145cc DTSi engine with fantastic power and torque figures.
- New Discovers return certified fuel efficiency of 72kmpl.
New Discover Engine:
New Discover 150F & 150S are powered by an all new 144.8cc single cylinder, 4-valve engine which produces 14.5PS of power at 8500 rpm and 12.75Nm of torque at 6500 rpm. It is mated with a 5-speed gearbox and Bajaj claims a top speed of 110kmph. At rated fuel efficiencies of 72kmpl, both the 150cc Discovers are two of the most fuel efficient motorcycles in the segment.
New Discover Variants & Price:
- New Bajaj Discover 150S Drum: Rs 51,720
- New Bajaj Discover 150S Disc: Rs 54,725
- New Bajaj Discover 150F: Rs 58,739
*ex-showroom prices in Pune
Discover 150F & 150S Color Options:
Both the new Discovers are available in 4 color options:
- Dark Blue
- Wine Red
- Ebony Black
- Dark Bottle Green
More pics and details to be added shortly. Since there is no Discover 150S on display at the launch venue, we do not have pics for that. However, you can click here to read a quick ride review of the motorcycle including many pics.
Discover 150F Pics Gallery