Kawasaki Bajaj is all set to launch their much anticipated Ninja 300 in India tomorrow. Ninja 300 will replace the fantastic Ninja 250R in India. The launch is scheduled tomorrow in Pune and BikeAdvice will be covering it for all our readers.
Just before that, lets take a quick look at what is different in Ninja 300 from Ninja 250:
- Engine: Obviously, the biggest difference is the size of the engine. Ninja 300 is powered by a reworked 296cc parallel twin mill and this increase in displacement has enabled the bigger Ninja to produce 39PS of power output which is 6PS higher. Torque output is also upped at 27Nm which is an increment of a very impressive 5Nm from Ninja 250R.
- Rear Tyre: Ninja 300 gets a fatter 140 section rear tyre from the current 130 of Ninja 250R
- Colors: While the Ninja 250R was offered in green and black, Ninja 300 will be made available in green and white color options
- Digital Console: The biggest crib of all Ninja lovers has been taken care of. While the 250R sported an age old analogue console, new Ninja 300 gets a digital one.
- Price: While it has not been revealed, but rumors suggest a significantly higher price tag for Ninja 300 which suggests an on-road price of over Rs 4 Lakh
The front face of the new bike is completely different. The one piece twin headlamps of the Ninja 250R have been replaced by two disjoint and fantastically contoured eyes. The indicators are now integrated into the fairing and the design of alloys is snazzier.
There are a lot of other differences between these two siblings which we will talk in detail tomorrow when we will get the official word from the company. For now, enjoy the exclusive pictures of Ninja 300 and keep tuned
For more pics, you can head to our Forum
Kawasaki Ninja 300 Pics