Grazia price has seen an increment of over 2000 in just 11 months. But sales have been solid…
Last year Honda added another scooter into their lineup – Grazia, which became their seventh overall and second 125 cc apart from Activa 125.
And according to the latest update shared by Honda, Grazia has registered very impressive 2 Lakh unit sales within 11 months which is a monthly average of over 18,000 units! It went on sale in November 2017 in India. In comparison, arch-rival TVS Ntorq also crossed 1 Lakh unit sales mark within 6 months.
*all prices ex-showroom Delhi
Within three months of launch, there was a minor price increment of over Rs 200 and now the price increase is over Rs 2000 over the launch price.
Honda Grazia Features
Grazia comes with some interesting segment-first features
- LED headlamp – The scooter gets an LED headlamp which the company claims has wider and brighter illumination.
- 4 in 1 Lock with Seat Opener Switch – Basically, the seat can be opened from the handlebar lock switch only.
- Full digital instrumentation – Apart from the speedometer, trip meter, fuel gauge and clock, it also has a tachometer, a feature generally not seen on scooters.
- 3 Step Eco Speed Indicator – This indicator shows ‘realistic’ mileage information to the rider. Also, Eco speed indicator display lights can be switched off.
Apart from this, it also gets…
- Honda’s CBS – Combined braking system (Upon the press of left side brake lever both the front and rear brake get activated proportionately).
- Utility Pocket – There is a utility pocket to keep your mobile phone securely.
- an optional mobile charger.
Grazia is powered by Honda’s 124.9 cc air cooled HET engine which is capable of producing 8.52 bhp of peak power at 6500 rpm and 10.54 Nm of max torque at 5000 rpm – which also does duty on the Activa 125.
Honda claims a top speed of 85 kmph, 1 kilometer more than Activa 125. A 12 inch 90/90 tyre does duty at the front whereas the rear makes do with a 90/100 10 incher. It weighs 107 kg and also gets an optional 190 mm front disc brake.
Unlike Activa 125, Honda is offering the Grazia in six sportier dual tone colours – New Orange Metallic, Pearl Nightstar Black, Pearl Amazing White, Pearl Spartan Red, Matte Axis Grey Metallic and Matte Marvel Blue Metallic.