TVS has launched its 2017 Scooty Zest with a BS4 compliant engine and other updates. Let us quickly list what all has changed…
2017 Scooty Zest – Changes
- Scooty Zest is now available in two series – Matte (premium) and Himalayan High (standard).
- Matte Series gets 3D logo, underseat storage light
- It also comes with silver oak interior panels and dual tone seat cover.
- It is also equipped with Daytime Running Lamp (DRL) to comply with AHO regulations.
- This has also meant a power and torque drop for the scooter (details below).
- At 97 kg, the scooter also weighs 1.5 kg lesser.
2017 Scooty Zest Engine
The 2017 model produces 7.89 PS of peak power at 7500 rpm and 8.4 Nm of max torque at 5500 rpm from its 109.7 cc single cylinder engine. This is 0.13 PS and 0.3 Nm lesser than the older model.
2017 Scooty Zest Colours
Matte Series is available in Matte Blue, Matte Black, Matte Yellow and Matte Red colours. Himalayan High range is offered in Turquoise Blue, Powerful Pink, Pearl Peach and Citrus Orange colours.
2017 Scooty Zest Price
|Scooty Zest Matte||Rs 48,038|
|Scooty Zest Himalayan High||Rs 46,538|
*both prices ex-showroom Delhi
So at a price increment of Rs 1500, TVS is offering you the extra features we have mentioned above.