All you Karizma fans out there will be happy to know that 2011 Karizma has been spied as seen below. A member from xBhp has managed to click the spy pictures of 2011 Karizma testing in India.
One thing that is not very exiting about the 2011 Karizma is that there is no radical improvement over the current Karizma. Hero Honda has only done the alteration of graphics and looks. The new bike sports some style changes, new stickers and new graphic schemes but there doesn’t seem to be any technical changes in the bike.
The bike has been given a refreshing new looks and graphics are radically improved.
The new Karizma will be available in markets from the next year i.e. 2011. Let us dig deeper in to the changes made in the new 2011 Karizma.
Below mentioned are few notable changes:
- The instrument panel is painted yellow with a Karizma logo engraved in the Speedo console.
- Color of the front forks is same as that of ZMR.
- The height of the handlebar is slightly lower than the current Karizma.
- Handlebar sports a Hero-Honda badge.
- The new Karizma has Silver turn indicators like ZMR
- The bike sports tubeless tyres and maintenance free battery
The bike seems to have been given a graphical improvement. The new Karizma might be up for launch soon in January or February 2011. We will have to wait and see how this new Karizma performs in this competitive market.
– Atul Sharma
Image source: xbhp.com