Honda’s king of touring is now in India with Tour moniker attached… It only comes in one colour and in DCT…
Honda India have today launched their top-of-the-range ‘Gold Wing Tour’ in India and will only be available in Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) with Airbag variant.
2022 Honda Gold Wing Tour Price, Colour and Availability
The bookings for the Gold Wing Tour have begun from today and will exclusively be available in BigWing locations – Gurugram, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Indore, Kochi, Hyderabad and Chennai.
|Colour||Price (ex-showroom, Gurugram)|
|Gunmetal Black Metallic||Starting at Rs. 39,20,000/-|
Honda Gold Wing Tour Features and Highlights
- The new Gold Wing Tour is described by the company as ‘Ultimate Luxury on Two-Wheels’.
- The Gold Wing Tour is powered by Honda’s 1,833 cc, flat-6, liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, 24- valve engine.
- The powerhouse produces 124.7 HP of power at 5,500 RPM and 170 NM of torque at 4,t00 RPM.
- The power is put through a Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) system with 7 forward gears and 1 reverse gear.
- The big tourer is built on a Twin-tube Aluminium die-cast frame.
- The Suspension consists of a Double wishbone at the front combined with Pro Link arrangement at the rear.
- The tourer rides on 18″-130/70 section at the front and 16″- 200/55 section wheel at the rear.
- The Braking is handled by Twin 320 mm hydraulic discs at the front coupled with 316 mm ventilated disc at the rear aided by Dual Combined Braking System (D-CBS).
- Being a tourer the DCT system is combined with Cruise Control system which does not disengage even if brakes are applied.
- The Feature-list consists of Keyless ignition, Electrically operated windscreen, Full-LED lighting setup, Throttle By Wire (TBW) system, 7″ coloured TFT instrumentation and Hill Start Assist (HSA).
- The TBW technology enables the Gold Wing Tour to have 4-riding modes.
- Wheelbase – 1,695 mm
- Seat height – 745 mm
- Ground Clearance – 130 mm
- Kerb weight – 390 kg
- Fuel Capacity – 21 L