From what seems a really encouraging move by Honda, the coming of CBR250R is becoming a near reality. xBhp has reported a dealer circular which reveals a lot of official info about the bike.
Let us enumerate them:
- Bookings for CBR250R would begin from 1st January of the new year: a sweet little gift from HMSI
- Booking amount would surprisingly be Rs.5000 only!
- As was talked about, CBR250R would be launched in two variants: the standard-base model along with a model loaded with C-ABS
- The bike would be available in 3 two-tone color combos: Candy Ruby Red & Accurate Silver Metallic, Sword Silver Metallic & Accurate Silver Metallic and Black Metallic & Accurate Silver Metallic.
- “Bookings Open” message would start flashing from 29th December on HMSI’s official portal.
- HMSI has also asked its dealers to dedicate an exclusive corner for CBR250R along with the best Sales personnel.
According to the circular, the ‘tentative’ Ex-showroom price which would be shared with the customer for both the variants are:
- CBR 250R (STD – Base model): Rs. 1,50,000
- CBR 250R (ABS model) : Rs. 1,80,000
It seems HMSI is still discussing the pricing of this bike and hence the word ‘tentative’. However, at an estimated on road price of 1.7 lakh rupees for the base model, CBR250R does seem to be a good deal.
I am hooked onto this; let’s see what does the bike has on offer. For the time being you can enjoy CBR250R’s Worldwide Site.
– Saad Khan