Honda has been attempting to make buying two-wheelers an easy task by chalking down various collaborations with banks. This festive season though they are trying to make owning one easier. The manufacturer has today signed a Memorandum of Understanding with HDFC Ergo making them the preferred insurance partner for Honda two-wheelers. The latter is one of the country’s leading private sector player in the market.
India, as a country, lacks way behind when it comes to awareness about vehicle insurance. In fact, a large portion of vehicles on the roads are commuting without any insurance cover. A government mandate necessitates having insurance but due to hassles involved in regular renewals, folks have often been found to turn a blind eye towards it.
Here are some key factors from the recently announced tie-up:
- Folks can now enjoy 40 percent savings on insurance premium
- Near cashless settlement at more than 4,650 Honda network outlets
- Unique benefit of unlimited claim settlement in insured period with optional zero depreciation benefit
- Completely digital interface for all claim settlements across India
- Fast turn-around time of just 3 days and easy monitoring of claim settlement status on app
Read More: Suzuki Introduces Fuel Injected Gixxer SF for Rs 93,499
Thanks to the recent government mandate, HDFC Ergo now also offers long term two-wheeler insurance cover for up to 2 to 3 years. A strong online support and an interactive mobile application will further help in easing the process for end consumers.