Crayon Motors have launched their second e-scooter offering… no registration and driving license required…
After the recent launch of their Snow+ electric scooter, Crayon Motors have launched their second low-speed offering – Envy. The company describes the Envy to be ‘the answer to the premium budget needs of today’s India’.
Gautam Buddha Nagar based Crayon motors was established in 2020. The company has a dedicated 40,000 sq.ft. manufacturing plant in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, which the company claims can manufacture nearly 20,000 electric scooters per year. The company is aiming to increase its manufacturing capacity to over 1,000,000 electric scooter produced.
Crayon Motors further aims to expand throughout the Indian geographies, and explore exports to the European and UK Markets.
Envy electric scooter Colours, Warranty and Price
The Envy electric scooter is offered in four colours – White, Blue, Black and Silver.
Crayon Motors are offering the Envy electric scooter at Rs. 64,000/- (ex-showroom).
Crayon Motors have also collaborated with top financing companies – Bajaj Finserv, Manappuram Finance, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Zest Money, ShopSe, and Paytail – to provide a comprehensive range of financing options to their customers.
The e-scooter is offered with a 24-months warranty on its Motor and Controller.
Envy electric scooter Highlights and Features
- The company says that the Envy is designed seeking inspiration from a Lion, showcased in the overall design and the shape of its dual-headlights.
- The e-scooter utilises a high-efficiency 250W BLDC motor which propels it to 25 km/h top-speed.
- The Envy electric scooter does not require any registration or driver license to operate and comes in three variants with a maximum claimed range of 160 km on a single charge.
- Ground Clearance – 150 mm.
- The feature-list consists of Reverse mode, Keyless start, Central locking, Mobile charging socket, Geo tagging, Digital speedometer, Tubeless tyres and Disc braking system.