Yamaha X Force is a sport scooter which could be the next design-inspiration of Aerox 155… It is feature rich with dual-channel ABS…
Yamaha Japan have launched a new scooter which probably could be the next Aerox 155 in the making. They have launched the new X Force ICE scooter in Japan, which comes equipped with the R15’s versatile 155cc motor.
Yamaha X Force scooter launched in Japan – Colours & Price
The new Yamaha X Force scooter has been introduced with 4 new colours – Matt Dark Grayish Leaf Green Metallic, Matte Dark Purplish Blue Metallic, Blueish White Pearl & Black Metallic X.
In Japan, the Yamaha XForce is priced at ¥ 3,96,000. This amount is equivalent to Rs. 2,29,742/- in our currency.
2022 Yamaha X Force Highlights & Features
- Yamaha Japan describes their new sport-scooter as ‘Mobility X Excitement’.
- The new X Force scooter sports an evolved design similar to the Aerox 155.
- It gets dual-LED headlights integrated into the wide and curved front apron of the scooter, fitted with a small smoked visor.
- Powering the new scooter is the same engine which we get in our Aerox 155 and R15 v4/M.
- The 155 cc, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine features the VVA and Yamaha’s Blue Core technology.
- The X Force power-unit produces 14.7 HP and 14 Nm of torque and is connected to an automatic transmission.
- The Suspension setup is conventional, featuring telescopic girls at the front and dual-shocks at the rear.
- The Braking hardware utilises 267 mm front disc and 230 mm rear disc fixed to 13” alloys.
- The X Force gets dual-channel ABS as standard.
- Other features include – All-LED lighting, Traction control, USB charging port, under-seat storage of 23.2 L and Bluetooth connectivity.
- The Bluetooth connectivity is powered by Yamaha Y-Connect app which facilitates call/sms notifications, navigation, vehicle metrics etc. on the scooter’s LCD instrumentation.
A final point to note is that there is no official news of this scooter replacing the Aerox 155 in our country. However, looking at this new scooter, we can imagine that whenever Yamaha decides to evolve the Aerox for India, it could look something like the X Force.