Bounce Infinity E1 features set comprise anti-theft warning, tow alert, ride modes, electronic brakes system among others…
Another electric start-up – Bounce, has come with a unique idea of offering battery as a service, before any of the legacy makers. With this, you can get an electric scooter at a cheaper price and not be worried about its regular charging. Simply pick-up a battery from the nearest station and get going.
And for all of you who prefer to be conventional – there is always this option of owning the electric scooter with a battery and charger – so that you can charge it at home, office or anywhere you like. The company’s first product with this option is Infinity E1 and we have discussed its price and other details here. Let us, in this story, talk about the key highlights of the scoot…
Bounce Infinity E1 Features & Highlights
- Available in five attractive colors with metallic paint in glossy and matt options – Sporty Red, Sparkle Black, Pearl White, Desat Silver and Comed Grey.
- Built on a tubular frame and features hydraulic telescopic front suspension and twin shock absorbers at the rear.
- Alloy wheels, 12-litre boot
- Digital speedometer
- All-LED lighting system with high-end projector headlights.
- Smart App – User-centric mobile application provides a one-touch solution to control virtually every aspect of the scooter – Remote Application, Geofencing, Drag Mode, Reverse Mode, Cruise Control, Tow Alert and Anti-Theft Warning.
- Portable battery – 2 kWh, 48 V, 39 Ah, IP67 water resistance, 4-5 hour charge time, 85 km on single charge (claimed)
- 83 Nm of torque, Top speed of 65 kmph, 0-40 kmph in 8 seconds.
- Two riding modes – Power mode and Eco mode.
- Twin-disc brake assembly with integrated electronic braking system named intelligent Electronic Braking System (EBS) with energy regeneration capability.
Bounce Infinity E1 does appear to be an interesting preposition in the entry level electric scooter space with its battery swapping model. And the good thing is that company’s battery swapping stations are set to increase in the coming times…