BMW F900XR comes to India as a CBU. Bookings have been opened and deliveries will commence from June 2022…
BMW Motorrad India have today launched the BS-VI compliant F900 XR Adventure Sports-Tourer in India. The F900 XR is offered at a starting price of Rs. 12,30,000/- (ex-showroom).
BMW F900 XR Price, Colours, Availability and Warranty
BMW Motorrad India have announced that the booking for the newly launched F900 XR has begun at all the dealerships across India and the deliveries will start from the month of June 2022.
|F900 XR||Racing Red||Rs. 12,30,000/-|
To facilitate prospective customers, BMW Financial Services India is introducing and offering customized and flexible financial solutions to ease up the owning process of the bikes. The prospective customers can also get their loans pre-approved prior to delivery.
Also read: BMW G310 GS Gets Costlier by Rs 5,000 Again
The new BMW Motorrad Adventure Sports-Tourer bike comes with a standard warranty for ‘3-years – Unlimited kilometers’, with options to extend the warranty to fourth and fifth year along with Road-Side Assistance.
2022 BMW F850 GS and F850 GSA Highlights and Features
- The newly introduced F900 XR is described by the company to have ‘an uncompromising mix of sportiness and touring capabilities’.
- The F900 XR resembles the iconic design of the bigger S1000 XR Sports-Touring machine, which is powered by the same engine as the company’s flagship supersport.
- The design of the new F900 XR is highlighted by the iconic Twin-LED light guides, surrounded by the distinctive fairing which further adds to the sporty and aggressive nature of the bike.
- The F900 XR model is powered by BMW’s 895 cc, In-line, twin-cylinder, water-cooled engine.
- The powerhouse produces 105 HP of power at 8,500 RPM and 92 Nm of torque at 6,500 RPM
- The engine is capable of propelling the bike to a top-speed of 200 km/h and can push the bike from 0-100 km/h in just 3.6 seconds.
- The power is sent through a 6-speed transmission aided by a wet, multi-plate clutch.
- The Chassis and Suspension setup of F900 XR is described by BMW to be a ‘Technological Benchmark’ and consists of a Bridge frame using the engine as a stress-member.
- The Suspension consists of USD telescopic forks at the front combined with a double-sided swingarm aided by a mono-shock at the rear.
- The Riding aids on the F900 XR are offered in three packages – Comfort Package, Dynamic Package and Active Package.
- The Comfort Package offers – Dynamic ESA, Keyless ride and Center-stand as standard.
- Dynamic Package offers – Headlight Pro, DRLs and Gear-shift Assist Pro as standard.
- Active Package include Riding Modes Pro, Dynamic Engine Brake Control (MSR), Heated Grips, Dynamic Traction Control, ABS Pron Adaptive Cornering Lights and Case holder.
- Optionally, with Riding modes Pro, riders can add ‘Dynamic’ & ‘Enduro’ riding modes along with Dynamic Traction Control (DTC) and ABS Pro on these ADVs.
- Feature-list of the Adventure Sports-Tourer model include – 6.5” full-colour TFT display and BMW Motorrad multi-controller offering smartphone connectivity without an app.