BMW F850 GS range is back in India in BS-VI avatar. Bookings have now been opened and they will be available from June 2022 onwards…
BMW Motorrad India have today launched the BS-VI compliant F850 GS and F850 GS Adventure (GSA) adventure-tourer bikes in India. The F850 range is offered at a starting price of Rs. 12,50,000/- (ex-showroom).
BMW F850 GS and F850 GS Adventure (GSA) Price, Colours, Availability and Warranty
BMW Motorrad India have announced that the booking for the newly launched F850 GS and F850 GS have begun at all the dealerships across India and the deliveries will start from the month of June 2022. Here are the prices..
|F850 GS||Rallye Style (Light white, Racing red and Lupin blue Metallic)||Rs. 12,50,000/-|
|F850 GSA||Rallye Style (Kalamata Metallic) / Style Triple Black ( Black Storm Metallic)||Rs. 13,25,000/-|
To facilitate prospective customers, BMW Financial Services India is introducing and offering customized and flexible financial solutions to ease up the owning process of the bikes. The prospective customers can also get their loans pre-approved prior to delivery.
The new BMW Motorrad ADV bikes come with a standard warranty for ‘3-years – Unlimited kilometers’, with options to extend the warranty to fourth and fifth year along with Road-Side Assistance.
2022 BMW F850 GS and F850 GSA Highlights and Features
- The newly introduced F850 GS will be available in ‘Pro’ profile with Style Rallye Package which offers ‘Distinctive touring characteristics coupled with off-road ability’.
- The new F850 GSA has been introduced in India in the ‘Pro’ profile with the Style Rallye or Style Triple Black Package.
- Both the F850 models are powered by BMW’s 853 cc, twin-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine smoothened by the addition of two counter-balance shafts.
- The powerhouse produces 95 HP of power at 8,250 RPM and 92 Nm of torque at 6,250 RPM.
- The power is sent through a 6-speed transmission aided by a wet, multi-plate clutch.
- The Riding aids on both the ADVs include riding modes – Rain & Road, ABS & Automatic Stability Control (ASC) as standard.
- Optionally, with Riding modes Pro, riders can add ‘Dynamic’ & ‘Enduro’ riding modes along with Dynamic Traction Control (DTC) and ABS Pro on these ADVs.
- Feature-lists of both the F850 models include – 6.5” full-colour TFT display, BMW Motorrad multi-controller offering smartphone connectivity without an app, USB charging port, hand-protector bars etc.