BattRE Storie is the new flagship electric scooter sporting a large TFT screen and riding modes.. Claims 132 km range on single charge..
Jaipur based BattRE have launched their new top-of-the-line electric scooter – Storie – and have priced it at Rs 89,600/- (ex-showroom, excluding subsidies).
New BattRE Storie Electric Scooter
The new BattRE Storie is now available at all 400 of the company’s dealerships spread over 300 cities and is eligible for FAME-II subsidies and state subsidies.
Mr. Nishchal Chaudhary (Founder & Director, Batt:RE) said –
“At Batt:RE, we believe in delivering the absolute best; be it a product or a consumer experience. As a firm step, towards sustainability we are delighted to announce our newest offering Stor:ie, a product of superior engineering and fine craftsmanship designed to ease the life of Indian consumers.
He further added –
“Stor:ie is not just a product, it is a means to bridge the gap between the present and a future of easier and greener mobility. Our offerings are a testament to our rigorous safety protocols and a vision for a better tomorrow. We look forward to creating a robust portfolio of products that are high on innovation and meet the evolving demands of our conscious consumers”.
- BAttRE describes their new electric scooter ‘Storie’ to feature ‘metal panels, connected drive and is designed for improved city commutes’.
- The new Storie is equipped with a smart TFT instrumentation which gets Bluetooth connectivity and turn-by-turn navigation and also facilitates call notifications.
- Gets 3 riding modes – Comfort, Eco & Sport.
- The Connected drive feature on the electric scooter aids in locating the nearest charging station which offers ‘Pay and Charge’ service for convenience.
- Keeping safety in mind, the rider can access the complete diagnostic summary at any moment during the ride.
- Storie electric scooter boasts a bigger seat unit and floorboards to make the daily commute easier and comfortable.
- Powering the electric scooter is an AIS 156 approved 3.1 kWh battery pack connected to a Lucas TVS motor and controller.
- BattRE claims that the new Storie can deliver a mileage of 132 km on a single charge (ICAT certified).