As we reported a few days back, Bajaj has launched the Avenger 220 for the Indian market. Avenger 220 would sport a bigger 220cc engine with bigger oil cooler.
- Bike would sport the 220cc 4 stroke air cooled engine. It is the same engine which does duty on the current Pulsar 220 DTSi
- The bike now sports a bigger Oil cooler to boost cooling characteristics of the engine.
- Power has been bumped to 19.3 horses
- Torque has been raised to 17.2 Nm @ 7000 rpm
- On road Price of the bike in Pune is Rs. 76,876
- Bike has a battery Sensor,
- Electricals are all DC
- Looks of the older version have been retained
- Bike is available in 4 colors; Black, Red, Blue and Silver
The bike is available for booking and would be yours within 15 days of booking. We are trying to dig for more information and as soon as we get that we would keep this news article updated.
– Saad Khan