TVS NTorq 125 XT is loaded with the best tech the company offers… It gets one exclusive colour Neon Green…
So, TVS have launched the flagship variant of their NTorq 125 scooter and it is called – ‘TVS NTorq 125 XT’. The new XT is the 5th variant in the NTorq 125 lineup and is priced at Rs. 1,02,823/- (ex-showroom, Delhi).
2022 TVS NTorq 125 XT PRice, Colour and Availability
TVS have launched the top-of-the-line XT variant of NTorq 125 at Rs. 1,02,823/- (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The new NTorq XT is offered in new ‘Neon Green’ colour and is now available for purchase all across the country.
2022 TVS NTorq 125 XT – What’s New
The new NTorq 125 XT is equipped with segment-first Hybrid SmartXonnect instrumentation which is made up of a coloured TFT display and LCD display.
The SmartXconnect features was already offered on the scooter but now has a new UI displayed on the two instrumentation displays which offers more than 60 hi-tech features including Voice assist feature, TVS IntelliGo technology (start-stop function), Social media alerts, Live sports scores, Food delivery tracking, SmartXtalk, SmartXtrack etc. among others.
The IntelliGO technology is integrated into the new instrumentation of the NTorq 125 XT and provides carbon saving reports to the rider to inform about his/her part in sving the environment.
Other than the technology, the NTorq 125 XT gets a flashy Neon Green colour which will absolutely stand-out on crowded road or in a parking-lot. The flashy Green colour is accented with a deep Blue colour to add some contrast to the look. Additionally, the new scooter also gets lighter alloy wheels which the company claims improves the fuel-economy.
New TVS NTorq 125 XT – What Isn’t New
- Underneath its skin, the new XT variant shares the same mechanicals and underpinnings as the other variants.
- Powering the new NTorq 125 XT is the same 124.8 cc, single-cylinder, three-valve, air-cooled engine.
- The power-unit produces 9.25 BHP at 7,000 RPM and 10.5 Nm at 5,500 RPM aided by an automatic transmission.
- The Suspension setup is made up of telescopic forks at the front and monoshock setup at the rear.
- The Braking is handled by a disc at the front and drum setup at the rear.
- The wheels are 12” in diameter at both ends and sport a new and lighter design.
- Wheelbase – 1285 mm
- Ground Clearance – 155 mm
- Kerb Weight – 110 Kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity – 5.8 L