2022 Suzuki GSX250R in its new blue colour looks fresh but this new shade is offered only on the ABS version…
Suzuki have brought a minor update to their popular quarter-liter offering for the new year. The 2022 version of the Suzuki GSX250R has received a new paint scheme to bring some visual freshness.
The 2022 GSX250R is now offered in Metallic Crystal Blue with Pearl Nebular Black scheme. This colour is only available on the ABS version of the sportsbike.
Alongside the 2022 version, Suzuki is selling the non-ABS older version of the GSX 250R which comes in Candy Cardinal Red with Pearl Nebular Black paint scheme.
The GSX250R has been on sale for the last many years, however it is offered as an entry level sports motorcycle for beginners in developed countries.
2022 Suzuki GSX250R Highlights and Features
- The GSX250R is powered by a 248 cc, parallel-twin, liquid-cooled, SOHC engine.
- The engine produces 24 HP of power and 22 Nm of torque.
- The power is transferred through a 6-speed transmission aided by a wet, multi-plate clutch system.
- The suspension consists of telescopic oil-damped coils-spring setup at the front combined with oil damped coil-spring monoshock setup at the rear.
- The braking setup consists of single-disc, Nissin 2-piston caliper at the front and single-disc Nissin 1-piston caliper setup at the rear aided with ABS as standard.
- The tyre profile consists of 17″ – 110/80 in the front and 17″ – 140/55 at the rear.
- Fuel capacity – 15 L
- Wheelbase – 1430 mm
- Ground clearance – 160 mm
- Seat height – 890 mm
- Kerb weight – 181 kg
In the US market, the ABS equipped Suzuki GSX250R is priced at $4,999 which equates to Rs. 3,84,628/- in INR. It gets standard 1-year warranty with purchase which can be extended further with Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP) facility.