2020 Mahindra Mojo ABS launch is round the corner as the updated motorcycle has started reaching dealerships. There are many other changes we can notice…
So, finally after getting settled with Jawa, Mahindra has turned its head towards its own Mojo – the only motorcycle it will now focus on. After getting spied multiple times, Mojo ABS has started reaching dealerships. Few pics and details of the motorcycle have been posted by NAFS Motors, a Mahindra Mojo dealership in Bangalore.
First up, it appears that Mahindra may ditch the UT and XT sub-brands and there will probably be one single Mojo which is, kind of, a middle variant with the base as UT and some premium features (of XT). Let us list the changes down..
Mahindra Mojo ABS Launch & Changes
- Like UT, 2020 Mojo will now come equipped with a single exhaust.
- Adhering to the mandate, Mojo now gets a dual-channel ABS.
- Unlike UT, the new Mojo is fuel injected.
- Mahindra has ditched USDs (upside down forks) in favour of the conventional telescopic shock absorbers upfront.
- Another change is the introduction of Pirelli Angel CT tyres on the new motorcycle. Earlier, the UT was offered with MRF tyres whereas the XT came equipped with Pirelli Diablo Rosso tyres.
- The new motorcycle comes equipped with Bybre brakes with a 320 mm front rotor and 240 mm rear disc. Mojo debuted with J.Juan brakes which were not very great, as we have mentioned in our review as well.
The dealership further says that test rides of the motorcycle will start as soon as the RTO approval is completed. And now that the commercial motorcycles have started to reach dealerships, a formal launch along with a price announcement is expected anytime soon. Pricing will be the key as the market now has a lot of options in this segment.