The last scooter in the Honda’s arsenal to get the 110cc heart is the Dio, however, Honda has done it in some style. Dio has been completely refreshed and gets the deserving bigger engine along with more power and some segment first features.
- Brand new design – The sexy motoscooter gets sexier with completely refreshed design which is more muscular (unisexual).
- A premium 3D emblem
- Engine – The new Dio is powered by a 110cc engine which produces 9 bhp of power output which is more than the Activa (by 1 Bhp) and even the 125cc Suzuki Access (by ~0.5 bhp). Comparing it with the earlier variant this is a 10% increase.
- Promised 15% increase in fuel efficiency.
- Becomes the first automatic scooter to come loaded with Tubeless tyres – very useful change.
- Comes with the Honda’s Combi brake feature
- Increased leg room
- Maintenance Free battery
- Viscos Air filter
- 18 liter under seat luggage box.
- Available on sale from January 2012
- Five color options: Sports Red, Matt Axis Grey metallic, Pearl Sunbeam White, Candy Palm Green and Leblon Violet metallic.
- No mention about price.
I am itching to get my hands on this one. Till then feast on the pics and do leave your comments… - Saad Khan