They know you are waiting for it! Hero’s most awaited, break through and first quarter liter is coming to you. The company has launched a new video which appears to be the television advertisement of the motorcycle.
Here are the features Hero promotes on the HX250R in this TVC:
- Powerful 250cc sportsbike
- Digital console
- 250cc Liquid Cooled Engine
- Single Shock Rear Suspension
- Twin headlamps
- Telescopic Hydraulic Shock absorbers
- Dual modes – Power and Economy
- 6-speed constant mesh gearbox
- Combination ABS Brakes
- Under Seat Exhaust
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- 0-60 kmph in 2.7 seconds
HX250R is Hero’s first premium product which doesn’t have any single nut or bolt from Honda. It is, infact, made with the help of Eric Buell Racing (EBR). Interestingly, it is also a breath of fresh air after the debacles of new ZMR and Karizma R. Check out the TVC below.
Hero HX250R TVC
Remain Updated! Get these articles delivered right into your mailbox.
Subscribe for FREE!