So it is not only Honda alone, but Hero has also ventured into the 125cc scooter segment which was relatively nascent till now with only Suzuki, Mahindra and Vespa’s products.
Targeted at men folk, Hero has launched an aggressive looking 125cc scooter called as Dare. The dual-tone Hero Dare will give you the impression of a comfy little intracity errand scooter. The design is rather bold and peaked coming from Hero. The long, wide saddle means while going out for a chore, you can take along a companion cosily.
Dare is equipped with a forced air-cooled 4 stroker with overhead cams. The engine displaces 124.6 cc and the max power generated is about 9.5ps with almost equal number (9.8) of Newton Meters.
Important Features of Hero Dare:
The scooter hosts a decent number of features such as
- dual-tone alloy wheels
- LED daytime runners
- LED taillight
- full digital console
- body-colour painted brake calliper on the front disc
- handy 12V charging socket
- pass switch
- boot light
- side stand light
Dare also has the next service due indicator. The tires are tubeless. The scooter weighs in at around 114kg with a 6-liter petrol tank (Usable reserve 1.8 liters).
Hero DARE Specifications:
- Engine: 124.cc Forced Air Cooled 4 stroke OHC
- Max Power: 9.5PS at 7500rpm
- Max torque: 9.8Nm at 6500 rpm
- Length x Width x Height: 1820mm x 975mm x 1180mm
- Ground Clearance: 155mm
- Kerb Weight: 114kgs (self)
- Battery: 12V 5Ah
- Fuel Capacity: 6 liters
- Tyres: 90/90 – 12 front, 100/90 10 rear
- Suspension: Telescopic hydraulic shock absorber dia 30 stroke 70mm front, Single hydraulic shock absorber
- Brakes: 200mm disc brake with 2 piston callipers front, 130mm drum brakes rear
Hero DARE Pic Gallery